Tuesday, September 28, 2010

musings

coffee; smelling; my perfect nose; a bunch of dandies; heart of gold;Portland my old lover; cum; fat; queergrrls; glorious


Roley Poley; Honey tongued stoney; Mama's coming to spank a pony; sweet cinnamon stick; lick me, lick; take a dip in my sugar, trick


Lightening bolt;Daddy on a stick; apple pies;fleshy folds entwined; porky; podgy;bois in a bowl; are you ready Michigan?? i am killing myself...


Femmes entranced; queer boi danced; image makes a flickr glance; a trupet, a crumpet and sweet honey blanket; fly my pretty, clear crimson sky


If we could be Barbie dolls, I would change your clothes by the moment, taking delicate care to caress your plastic curves and paint your toes golden sunshine...


Slap! i feel your pain; hunger; mouth;scales; slap; you are my friend;slap;delicious hand movement; creation; i am your bitch; come


twice an angel; blended coffee; sweet couplings; tongue dancing; hand holding; suck my clit

sadness;depart;gone;hello;friendly subs;bubs smiling;warm my kidneys;hold you dear;dare;shoot a deer;pain;gone


No comments:

Post a Comment