Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tikkun Ha'nefesh (repairing my soul)


I think that the calmer I get - the clearer I feel. All I focus now on is being authentically me in what truly moves me....Making decisions that empower me, rather then ones that are sacrificial in nature. The more I approach things with peaceful heart and determined truth - the happier and more control my environment gets. I am done with Drama - at least the kind I create myself. I consciously choose open and honest interactions and remain true to me.....and even when it seems as though I've done something for another - the end result is that it is my own truth to be kind and compassionate and therefore feeds my own soul.

humanity as a whole? well, my first step toward tikkun olam is to take care on my own garden, this will keep the weeds from spreading and infecting my neighbors garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment