Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My inner bitch














I have always rejected this word - deeming myself too nice, too sweet, too caring to be a bitch. Recently I learned that being a bitch has empowered me. This persona has come out in time of need for self protection. My inner bitch has taught me that I am strong, powerful, self assure, self claiming of my needs and desires. I am a bitch sometimes, but i own it and therefore keep her under close watch.

Bitch

Accuse me of the crime
Ascribe me the time

Attack me with words
Your carp’s for the birds

You bemoan and bewail
I denounce this whole tale

I defy your definition
I reject your description

Deplorable, your accusation
I condemn your assertion

Matters not your fuss
There isn’t a plus

I have grieved my transgressions
I forgave my infractions

Your gripe is objection
Impute the direction

You can whimper and wallow
It just shows your sorrow

If my bitching offends
I throw up my hands

I remain as I stand
Willow on land

No comments:

Post a Comment